So, you want to learn about email marketing…
Not for some arbitrary reason, but because you know the impact that email marketing (done right) can have on your business.
You’ve already seen the power of it used on your own inbox by other email marketers and brands who consistently surprise and inspire their audiences. They always seem to send the right content at the right time… and each pitch they send is as if they know exactly what’s going on in your life…
…and how to solve it.
But you don’t much care about how cute or pretty their content may be. You care about how effective it is.
You care about the more than $487 billion in email marketing revenue generated between 2015 and 2017. And, most of all, you care about getting a piece of that pie.
Good! Now we have your attention.
Those who neglect email marketing also neglect the overall potential their business can unleash.
So you’ve come to the right place.
And whether you’re here because you want to learn to grow your already successful list, or you’re here because you know very little about email marketing and are just getting started, this guide will help you get underway to monetizing your email list.
In particular, you’re going to learn…
- Chapter 1: Why email marketing is far from dead and why it is a better option than other mediums
- Chapter 2: The importance of getting permission from your subscribers and how to do so in a jiffy
- Chapter 3: How to select the right email marketing software for your business
- Chapter 4: How to grow your list (the right way)
- Chapter 5: Types of email marketing campaigns for building a relationship with and monetizing your audience
- Chapter 6: Understanding and tracking mission-critical email marketing metrics
- Chapter 7: Tips for increasing your open rates and click-through rates
- Chapter 8: Why you should test your emails and how to do it
Ultimately, you’ll walk away from this guide with the knowledge and confidence to systematically grow your email list, build a healthy and long-lasting relationship with your audience, and then monetize that audience.
If you’re already familiar with some of the topic-material, then feel free to skip ahead to what you’re most interested in learning about.
(we don’t judge)
Otherwise, you’re welcome to ingest every soluble of email marketing gold within this guide.
We hope it helps you build the business of your dreams.
Let’s get started!